How To Find Us
Packhorse Farm Campsite in the heart of the Peak District countryside.
Directions from Matlock:
- From the town centre roundabout, follow the A615 towards Tansley, (with Nationwide Bank on the corner).
- Continue on A615, going straight on at the mini roundabout onto Causeway Lane (passing the Matlock Town Football Club then Matlock Cricket Club on your left)
- Follow the road for 300 metres and take the left just before the petrol station on to Lime Tree Road (A632).
- Climb up out of Matlock for 3 miles (passing matlock Golf Course on your left)
- After ¾ mile, turn right, following the brown tourist sign for Tansley/Packhorse Farm.
- Continue down Lant lane until you see the Packhorse Farm sign, 600 metres.
- Turn right on to Foxholes Lane, our signboard is on the junction to help you. We are the fourth entrance on the right.
Directions from M1
- Leave the M1 motorway at junction 28 and take the A38 to Alfreton.
- At the first roundabout on A38 (Watchorn Roundabout), take the 3rd exit off the roundabout, then immediately take the first exit (A615/Matlock).
- Follow A615 for 6.5 miles until you see the Tavern At Tansley pub on your right.
- At the Tavern at Tansley, turn right onto Church Street. Our signboard is on the junction to help you.
- At the end of Church Street, pass the Gate Inn on your left, up the hill and turn left at the crossroads following our sign.
- The next crossroad is the campsite entrance.